Siccnezz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Siccnezz

Owned By Mr & Mrs Sicc

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterDonateLog in

I'm Live Life and i'm new to Fearscape! :)

Go down 
+2
Mrs Sicc
Live Life
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Live Life

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-04

I'm Live Life and i'm new to Fearscape! :) Empty
PostSubject: I'm Live Life and i'm new to Fearscape! :)   I'm Live Life and i'm new to Fearscape! :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:40 pm

Hey everybody, I've bin playing on this server for 2 days now.I find it very fun!
I'm usually pretty nice, but I can be a grinch. :p My name Is Donovan and i'm 12 years old. I live in Canada. My interests are Runescape, Moparscape , Xbox 360, etc. I don't tend to play that much sports, although I do like football.
This is my first time posting on forums so if you could please hesitate to ban me if I make a mistake. Well, that's all there is to know about me. Have a great day and I hope to see you on Siccnezz. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mrs Sicc
FearScape Owner <3
FearScape Owner

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: I'm Live Life and i'm new to Fearscape! :)   I'm Live Life and i'm new to Fearscape! :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:21 am

nice to meet you live life, its good to see you so active in game, now try and keep up the forum activity!
Back to top Go down
Faint
Faint

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: I'm Live Life and i'm new to Fearscape! :)   I'm Live Life and i'm new to Fearscape! :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:13 pm

Thank live, havent seen you on in the while tho
Back to top Go down
Hat3d
Hat3d

Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: I'm Live Life and i'm new to Fearscape! :)   I'm Live Life and i'm new to Fearscape! :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:44 pm

yeah i havent seen you in a while either its kinda borring without you :[
Back to top Go down
Live Life

Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: I'm Live Life and i'm new to Fearscape! :)   I'm Live Life and i'm new to Fearscape! :) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:56 pm

Hehe, Sorry I'll try to come on more. But I'm not used to talking on forums, I'll try to keep up the talking though. =]
Back to top Go down
Guthan08
Head mod
Head mod
Guthan08

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: I'm Live Life and i'm new to Fearscape! :)   I'm Live Life and i'm new to Fearscape! :) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:28 am

no one gets banned for making mistakes if your new or old
Back to top Go down
http://www.demongaming.co.nr
diamondcut11
diamondcut11

Number of posts : 9
Location : With Michael Jackson under your bed, just waiting for you to go to sleep.
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: I'm Live Life and i'm new to Fearscape! :)   I'm Live Life and i'm new to Fearscape! :) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:55 pm

live life, i think i know you, are you the same person, livinglife, from 1337pkz?? if so its lmfao whip Smile nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Live Life and i'm new to Fearscape! :)   I'm Live Life and i'm new to Fearscape! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Live Life and i'm new to Fearscape! :)
Page 1 of 1