Siccnezz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Siccnezz

Owned By Mr & Mrs Sicc

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterDonateLog in

The rs clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Strandedplayas

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-13

The rs clan Empty
PostSubject: The rs clan   The rs clan Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:29 am

well, it was the first time when i made a hig owning clan which included all 90+ they 0wned we were about 200 ppl!!!!!!!!!!!i was the owner.The thing is that they never talked at all .not even one word...later i was kinda getting suspectable so i tryed talking to em they never answered me.In the end, i found out there was a lagg and i was misplaced with a clan.and the real thing was i didnt even have a clan wit me lmao i kept laughing that day becuz i was a nob hope u like it XD
Back to top Go down
Rickroll

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-02

The rs clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rs clan   The rs clan Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:23 pm

Strandedplayas wrote:
Well, it was the first time when i made a high owning clan which included all 90+ they 0wned we were about 200 peoples. I was the owner. The thing is that they never talked at all. Not even once. Later I was kinda getting suspectable so i tried talking to them. They never answered me. In the end, I found out there was a lag and I was misplaced with a clan, and the real thing was that I didn't even had a clan with me lmao I kept laughing that day because I was a noob, I hope you liked it X
I just translated it from monkey-language.
Back to top Go down
Strandedplayas

The rs clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rs clan   The rs clan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:11 am

dude get a life and stop looking at my posts lol atleast try to have manners not just say a bad thing at every post lmao
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-11-11

The rs clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rs clan   The rs clan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:35 pm

well to be honest i had no idea what you were talking about. Rickroll helped me understand what you ment so thanks rickroll
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kents_page
Strandedplayas

The rs clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rs clan   The rs clan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:54 am

dude ftw??
Back to top Go down
Strandedplayas

The rs clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rs clan   The rs clan Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:38 am

***** you Rickroll, you seem to have a lot of ***** spelling mistakes to your correction at my post. Get a life dumfuck? I see you have no life and *****, so ***** yourself. Go teach pervert school you fucking idiot. I hope you burn in hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The rs clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rs clan   The rs clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The rs clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Siccnezz :: RuneScape :: Funny Stuff-
Jump to: